× Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

HOW TO WRITE A GOOD ESSAY: Checklist

Before you begin
Have you carefully read the relevant literature? (key articles and book chapters; case studies, if needed; other relevant sources).
Do you have sufficiently detailed and organized my perfect paper reviews ?
Have you read the question carefully? Have you thought through what the approach to the problem will be and how it will be defended?
Structure of the essay

Have you developed an argument?
Have you prepared a writing plan according to the stages of the argument?
Do you have a good system of subheadings (related sequence)?
Essay writing

Does the essay meet the following requirements:
Is the introduction concise and relevant to the topic? Does it include points such as: a rationale for choosing the approach you use; having a brief definition of all basic terminology according to your intentions for their use?
Do you follow a system of subheadings?
Do you formulate one clear main question in each paragraph?
Are the paragraphs presented in a logical sequence?
Do you use evidence effectively?
Do you make proper references to sources?
Do you avoid repetition? Excessive generalization? Descriptions without analysis or argumentation? Summarizing other points of view without stating your own point of view and justifying it?
Is your conclusion concise and relevant?
Do you indicate any other (broader) applications and implication of the topic you are investigating?
Essay Review
Have you reread your essay, paying particular attention to the points above (item 3)?
Have you checked how the essay answers the questions posed?
Have you checked the style of your work and have you made any changes in style? References, footnotes?
Have you compiled a bibliography/list of references and references used?

Turning in the essay

Did you do any proofreading?
Have you organized your time so that you can turn in your work on the due date? Do you know how you would like to improve the essay if you had the opportunity? (Try to write this down briefly and compare it with the results of your paper review. Review the instructor's notes attached to your work.)
Related Resources:
How to write a proper essay?
The right way to write an essay
How to write an essay in English: tips and rules
Types of essays

#7968 by RonBlade

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

they demanded essays from us, but they never taught us how to write. of course I didn’t like it, because I didn’t understand how it’s done at all.
the works on which we wrote essays were adults and as a child I did not like them at all, I did not understand anything about them. It's good that there were writers https://pro-papers.com/buy-argumentative-essay-online who helped me.

#8122 by rbfbydddea

I learned absolutely everything about my question when I read this post, thanks to the author for the detailed description. I wrote my review on the paperhelp.org review you can go in and read. Thank you very much for your attention and your time.

#8124 by harmful

Time to create page: 0.227 seconds
Footer Logo

Our hot rolled plant located in the industrial zone in Sadat city, the plant produces a wide range of steel products such as angles, beams, flat, square & round bars with annual production capacity of 120,000 mt and expected to reach to 250,000 mt per annul upon full utilization condition.

Find us at

MAIN OFFICE:
Industrial Zone VI, Sadat City, Egypt

+20482630305
info@antarsteel.com

+20482630306
contact@antarsteel.com

Monday - Saturday: 8:00 Am - 6:00 Pm
Sunday: Closed

Send us a message